lookinme

18 November 2006

note to self:

hello old man
sitting in young hipster body, drunken another saturday night, inhaling poison.
you know so much, wise old self, so many lives behind you.
how funny to be alive in this life, making coffee (like that matters), like anything matters...
meeting people who mean everything: very little, making jokes: cappucinos. sp? whatever.
my balls ache...i shook them too hard while masturbating earlier. maybe my friend will come over and help me out with that...yeah.
well, tonight will be another in a series of lost lives that could have happened...old man, what would you do instead of drinking yourself stupider tonight? your soul is so old what else is there for a young man looking for love that he knows can't be found by looking?
probably not masturbating till it hurts.
shall i post more shit? shall i start exercising? to gain weight mind you...i've lost more than i can afford to.
okay. comments? sure.

1 Comments:

  • First of all... OUCH! That must have been some kind of masturbating! (And that's all I say about that...) *see my halo?*

    I'm also "looking for love," but currently trying to NOT atually look for it. See if that works. ha!

    You are a thin guy, don't get too big. I think thin looks good on you. Just my opinion of course.

    By Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home