lookinme

19 November 2006

like the wise king's ring inscribed: "this too shall pass"

"hipocrisy is often the truest truth." because our truths may change from moment to moment...is it necessary to have a binding integrity that holds us through? are the actions of my affected self (that me that is annoyed by traffic or the weather, made happy by a pretty girl's flirting eyes) bound by the integrity of my infinite innermost divinity? that kind of divinity is unmoveable, immuteable...but always adapting to itself; it inhabits this vessel who's facade is my light seeing eyes, my tonal aural self who hears your whispers, who knows when you're ready.

there is something clever and elusive in logic. it keeps us at armslength from a certain truth (certain?) that inhabits us. so, i go instead into a discourse with an unspeaking Self somehow through the jumble of language...i come out with hope, and a simultaneous premonition of failure which "rather than cancel each other out to apathy -- makes a loud dissonance that dovetails inside [me] sharp as knives". this must be what faith is: rambling nonsense that somehow conveys truth (truth being hope...that inevitable change will come and knock us down, and relieve us completely from it).

1 Comments:

  • Yes, I'm reading your blogs, so keep them coming. :)

    I've hit "blog block" w/ mine... hopefully I'll come up w/ something to write about soon. Something happy perhaps, not something sad. That remains to be seen...

    By Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl, at 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home