lookinme

31 January 2007

rhetorical answer?

think of me in a dying light
as i am, it will never all be
said and done, though chalked up
official french syntax, tibetan
buddhism, trumpets: think
a word or two of books i've bought
to read out, in a living light,
loud to you, say, a poetic
proverb to save me.

could jesus still wash my feet
from his right hand seat
in the linguists dream of god,
the pedagogue of sight
and wherewithall of slumber
carpted steps in a vault where
i keep a photograph of my back
in a tiny gold box, password:
genuflect

2 Comments:

  • As I thought... over my head. I'll ponder though.

    By Blogger Rocky Mountain Rat Girl, at 8:29 AM  

  • will you only write again once you've collected enough comments? see how i am doing at the blog you helped inspire creation of, silly. firstlightness

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home