lookinme

13 February 2007

look at some of this...

cavecanum.com

people post anonymous secrets. it makes me feel so tiny and yet somehow important. plus, all the shit people go through makes me feel more sane and better about my petty sadnesses.

for those of you who don't know; mercury went retrograde today. the next two weeks ought to be interesting, as if sh*t weren't already interesting.

i'm mean huh. i shouldn't be trying to teach other people lessons that i can't even teach myself...but, i guess i said that in my last post. then why do i do it? well, if i wanted to be focused and there was a person near to me that could force me into a more directed course, i might want them to try...but i'd probably take it personally too. makes sense. oh well. this probably means more lonliness and judgement...but i've still got now. eh?

1 Comments:

  • this site is neat.. i feel like everyone is confiding in me.. i feel special

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home